Why do people like roller skating? First of all, it’s easy to pick up the basics. We even offer beginner classes on Saturday mornings from 11:00 to 11:45 for just $6 admission plus $3 skate rental. Admission to lessons also includes admission to the afternoon skate session afterward. Second of all, it’s fun! Skating covers a lot of distance quickly, and gliding along feels a bit like flying. Plus, with the great music, fun lights, and arcade games at Rainbow Roller Rink everyone will have a blast.
Check out our fall schedule to find a time that works for you:
- Monday – After School Skate from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Remember, Christian Music Night happens every month! The next is November 6th.
- Tuesday – Rollers and Strollers from 10:00 am to noon. Perfect for little ones and parents, who are invited to walk the floor to help kids learn. Riding toys and tricycles are welcome.
- Wednesday – After School Skate from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Adult Retro Skate from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm, featuring adult beverages (18+ only).
- Friday – Family Fun Skate from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Saturday – Beginner lessons from 11:00 am to 11:45 pm (see above for details). Family Mega Skate from noon to 10:00 pm.
- Sunday – Family Afternoon Skate from noon to 4:30 PM. Roll Bounce Jam Skate with DJ Ready Rehab from 8:00 pm to midnight, featuring adult beverages (25+ only).
We can’t wait to celebrate National Roller Skating Month with you at Rainbow Roller Rink in North Tonawanda, NY!